Pages

Search blog and web

Uninterested in Sex

Here is my story:

I was abused as a child by a female babysitter. I have never been interested in sex. I met my now husband and wanted to be with him, but he had a gf. He cheated on her with me and initiated touching right away even though I told him no several times. To please him I let it go, but soon he wanted sex or even oral sex. I was still living at home and feeling the pressures of my over protective parents who did not know I was seeing him. Eventually we moved in together with a roommate and got a puppy. About a year into our relationship I found out he was sexting other girls. I got pissed. He said it would stop. Then our roommate told me she came home one day and some girl was straddling him on our couch. I threw all his belonging in the living room and yelled at him all night. He claimed he needed to get some things before work and she was his co-worker. He was giving her a ride to work and invited her up. He said that she pushed him on the couch and kissed him. I was upset that h e did not stop her. It took time, but we moved past it until I found out he was sexting again a few months before our wedding. I wanted to marry him though so I did. I still don't trust him though. I love him, but I don't like him touching me or wanting sex all the time. I can't even imagine sex with another person. Originally before we got married I had panic attacks if I was going to orgasm and would then cry. I am not comfortable with having sex and I do it just to get it over with most of the time. We cannot afford therapy at this time and I have tried talking to him. He thinks I don't love him if we don't have sex. I would want to have sex more if I got something too. I am not interested in sexual acts at all. I wish he would do dishes or clean the house. I think he should work out more too. I know it is selfish but it is not fair that I eat healthy and he just drinks beer without a care.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment