I just wanted to say thanks to TAM...I have met a lot of good people on here. I have got a lot of good advice and I hope given good advice.
I have always been transparent about what I do online with my husband. He saw that I friended someone on Facebook of the opposite sex and the next day was very upset.
He said it was because he didn't want a stranger having access to our information. So I usually before TAM would have said "what is your deal? Don't you trust me? You have issues, I'm not your ex."
But instead I just said "ok he's defriended."
Honestly I think he did get triggered.
I explained to him later that if I've learned anything from TAM, it's that if your spouse asks you to limit contact with a member of the OS you just do it. I think he's a TAM fan now.
He told me later he feels so glad that I didn't argue about it, that he heard "he's just a friend" from his ex so many times. And she was a cheating wayward.
It feels like we are stronger. 😃
I have always been transparent about what I do online with my husband. He saw that I friended someone on Facebook of the opposite sex and the next day was very upset.
He said it was because he didn't want a stranger having access to our information. So I usually before TAM would have said "what is your deal? Don't you trust me? You have issues, I'm not your ex."
But instead I just said "ok he's defriended."
Honestly I think he did get triggered.
I explained to him later that if I've learned anything from TAM, it's that if your spouse asks you to limit contact with a member of the OS you just do it. I think he's a TAM fan now.
He told me later he feels so glad that I didn't argue about it, that he heard "he's just a friend" from his ex so many times. And she was a cheating wayward.
It feels like we are stronger. 😃
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment