I'll try to make this short. Getting pregnant with my 1 year old son was a bit of a surprise. As soon as I started showing, my husband stopped initiating sex with me. We went 4 months without sex. We did not even have sex on our wedding night (we got married when I was 7 months pregnant). I kept telling myself that after I had the baby, things would change. They never did. We would have sex maybe once a month. We fight about it ALL THE TIME. I am only 22 years old and cannot stand the thought of my husband not wanting me. I have lost all the baby weight. I buy sexy lingerie. Nothing works. When I bring it up all he says is "oh gosh here we go again".
He is 27 years old. Don't men at this age still want sex all the time? Porn has been a little bit of a problem. Ive never seen evidence of cheating.
This is really beating me up. I go to bed almost every night feeling lonely and depressed. I know I am probably making myself look desperate to him because I tell him that it bothers me all the time. But what else do I do?
He is 27 years old. Don't men at this age still want sex all the time? Porn has been a little bit of a problem. Ive never seen evidence of cheating.
This is really beating me up. I go to bed almost every night feeling lonely and depressed. I know I am probably making myself look desperate to him because I tell him that it bothers me all the time. But what else do I do?
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment