Pages

Search blog and web

I want it!

Ok so here goes. Hubby and I have been together around 5 years and married for 3. We are each others first with just about everything, including sex. Neither of us had ever been in serious relationships before either so its all new. Hubby and I met over the internet, he lived in Virginia USA and I live in Ontario Canada so we talked on the phone for one year before actually meeting. After a few months of talking we started having "phone sex" sparingly, I would say MAYBE once a week or every 2 weeks. So when we finally met, it was about a month before we had sex. Hubby and I have since moved to Canada and have been here for over 4 years. I noticed early on that Hubby is not really that into sex. I have talked with him about it and he says he worries he is not doing it right. I told him I have NO complaints (really what do I have to base it on?) I have talked to him about wanting to have sex more often and trying new things. Now, I am a bigger woman so we don't really get freaky with it, which is fine. I also have low self esteem due to my weight and 150lbs weight loss, so I find it difficult also, but I really enjoy sex with my husband and feel SO close to him when we have had a nice night.

I guess my question is how can I make him feel like he is doing "a good job"? I have told him time and time again that I love when we are together and wouldn't want anyone else. We are 1000000% faithful to each other and have no kids, so nothing is holding us back. Just seems like I am always wanting it and he isn't giving it. We have went a year without sex when we first got married but we were also fighting a lot and living with my dad. Now we are in counseling and doing better and I just want a better sex life. Both of us are kinda shy when it comes to talking about it also.

Any help would be great :) :smthumbup:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment