I don't know why I'm posting; just need to vent I guess.
I had another thread about a month ago, my H has BPD traits. Since my last post, I've started paying attention to the things he says and does, now I think I want out of this rat race.
I'm tired of the insinuations that I have cheated, tired of him trying to control me, tired of him not doing things around the house to help me, tired of him going out almost every damn night to do this or that. Tired of it all. Tired of him acting like an ass when he drinks vodka, tired of him acting like a jerk because I do things without him, I'm just sick of it all.
Keep hoping things will turn around somehow but I dont see it happening. I just want to put my head down and cry. I'm so damn sad that its come to this. I asked him to sheet rock one corner in my sons room so I don't have to look at the hole in the wall anymore. I don't know, I guess I'm asking too much of him, because he won't do it. So my older son is doing it when my H goes away next week. Doesn't matter that my son has no idea what to do, we'll figure it out. I asked him to power wash the house because its dirty. Can't do that either. I'm sick of it. Whole house needs work but it just sits there. Lets not fix a problem, nope, just bandaid it so the problem gets worse.
I'm hanging in for a bit, maybe by some sort of miracle he will realize I'm detaching rapidly and pull it together. If not, I'm done. I can't do this anymore which is a damn shame. I thought we would be together forever but I don't think so.
Posted via Mobile Device
I had another thread about a month ago, my H has BPD traits. Since my last post, I've started paying attention to the things he says and does, now I think I want out of this rat race.
I'm tired of the insinuations that I have cheated, tired of him trying to control me, tired of him not doing things around the house to help me, tired of him going out almost every damn night to do this or that. Tired of it all. Tired of him acting like an ass when he drinks vodka, tired of him acting like a jerk because I do things without him, I'm just sick of it all.
Keep hoping things will turn around somehow but I dont see it happening. I just want to put my head down and cry. I'm so damn sad that its come to this. I asked him to sheet rock one corner in my sons room so I don't have to look at the hole in the wall anymore. I don't know, I guess I'm asking too much of him, because he won't do it. So my older son is doing it when my H goes away next week. Doesn't matter that my son has no idea what to do, we'll figure it out. I asked him to power wash the house because its dirty. Can't do that either. I'm sick of it. Whole house needs work but it just sits there. Lets not fix a problem, nope, just bandaid it so the problem gets worse.
I'm hanging in for a bit, maybe by some sort of miracle he will realize I'm detaching rapidly and pull it together. If not, I'm done. I can't do this anymore which is a damn shame. I thought we would be together forever but I don't think so.
Posted via Mobile Device
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment