Pages

Search blog and web

How do I confront an extremely selfish husband?

My husband has ED issues. He refuses to wear a condom claiming he's too sensitive and can't feel anything, so each sex act tends to end up in me giving him head for ages to get him off. He himself spends 30 seconds to a minute taking care of me. Not nearly enough to help me cum or even turn me on enough so I finish during intercourse. I brought this up to him before, and he said "and do it what for an hour?" He uses excuses like women get wet and it gets messy, and that it's different for men because they get blue balls, they have to finish during sex otherwise its painful, and its not like that for women. I had nothing to say to that, I was just completely astonished. On a separate occasion I brought up the fact that he didn't seem involved in my pleasure and each time sex seemed like a race to him. He got extremely upset and offended, saying how he doesn't know how he can have sex with me ever again (lol, right), acting like I said he was terrible or so mething, which was not what I was implying. I was treading as lightly as I could. I haven't brought it up since then because i honestly absolutely hate arguments and I don't take them very well. It makes me nervous and distracted, besides, i have chronic anxiety and depression so that makes it a thousand times worse, it's a huge trigger. For my own well being I kept quiet about this for a while, but I need to find a way to get it through to him that I want change without setting off too much bullcrap that will follow. Any advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment