Ok so I am seeing a girl. We get on really well and we seem to be compatible for each other.
A few "dates" ago we had a chat about the spark and what is missing (me being more chilled out). We met again, where i nthe closing stages I was those things.
We the went on a trip, which we both really enjoyed. She said she liked me a bit more (the week up to this, she said she was liking me a bit).
We meet 2 times later, and she tells me she isn't feeling the spark etc.
What really hurts is I missed my chance to hold hands at the trip. :( But even if I did, in between us meeting, the spark fades. Why?
Just to note, I initiate all comms like txts/calls, etc. This may be why the spark fades, I don't know.
But if she wants to call it quits as soon the spark fades, there's no hope for us. As I said, she has to like me as person regardless of spark, but I think she still needs to see me as a person more (as in see my different sides) to really like me.
Any help with keeping the spark alive will help
A few "dates" ago we had a chat about the spark and what is missing (me being more chilled out). We met again, where i nthe closing stages I was those things.
We the went on a trip, which we both really enjoyed. She said she liked me a bit more (the week up to this, she said she was liking me a bit).
We meet 2 times later, and she tells me she isn't feeling the spark etc.
What really hurts is I missed my chance to hold hands at the trip. :( But even if I did, in between us meeting, the spark fades. Why?
Just to note, I initiate all comms like txts/calls, etc. This may be why the spark fades, I don't know.
But if she wants to call it quits as soon the spark fades, there's no hope for us. As I said, she has to like me as person regardless of spark, but I think she still needs to see me as a person more (as in see my different sides) to really like me.
Any help with keeping the spark alive will help
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment