We were in a 1.5 year relationship and our last month we were not getting along as we once did so he broke up with me. I still want to try and work on our relationship, and when breaking up with me he did say ' we needed a break ' Whether he meant that or not is another thing. We are in our mid 20s and the relationship ended with crying and a long hug, no fighting.
I haven't talk to him in over a month since the break up day, until the other day when I text him causally, we talked a little then the conversation dropped. I want to invite him to get a drink (non-alcohol) somewhere during the day and talk about our past relationship.
I want to figure out what happened to our relationship so either a) we can mend it or try and work out our issues or b) so I can improve upon myself for my next relationship if my current ex isn't interested in trying again.
-Should I talk with him causally a few more times over text before asking him to meet up, to establish no hard feelings between each other and get comfortable talking again?
-Or should I just sent him a straight-up message that basically says "I want to talk, can we meet up sometime"?
I haven't talk to him in over a month since the break up day, until the other day when I text him causally, we talked a little then the conversation dropped. I want to invite him to get a drink (non-alcohol) somewhere during the day and talk about our past relationship.
I want to figure out what happened to our relationship so either a) we can mend it or try and work out our issues or b) so I can improve upon myself for my next relationship if my current ex isn't interested in trying again.
-Should I talk with him causally a few more times over text before asking him to meet up, to establish no hard feelings between each other and get comfortable talking again?
-Or should I just sent him a straight-up message that basically says "I want to talk, can we meet up sometime"?
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment