Pages

Search blog and web

Is this normal dating?

  • Thread Starter

So I'm a young female and tbh had a fair bit of dating practice, although even I know I'm bad for giving up sex too early! Mostly because I have a high sex drive. I am trying very hard to keep classy to see if this can go somewhere although what's happening is something I've never ever experienced in all my dating history, so is this the mundane dating practice ?

Been on 4 dates and didn't kiss till the third and only kissed once quite passionately at the end, he held my hand and we went bowling and for food. He's really nice and I'm confident that he likes me but he makes no inappropriate gestures or even looks at my chest or anything! Is this like what an actual gentleman is like or am I actually dating a nun or are these signs of him not being into me??

I know some people will probably think I'm an idiot but tbh I'm only 20 and only dated idiots in the past and I am hoping this guy is different as he seems very genuine and nice

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment