Pages

Search blog and web

Update on my saga

I haven't posted here for a while and don't visit much anymore but thought I'd post an update for those that know my story. I'm back to square one.

Summary
Feb/2013 filed for divorce
Jul/2013 finally get a counter offer from her lawyer
Oct/2013 send them an counter offer
Dec/2013 my lawyer drops dead and leaves nothing for his clients
Jan/2014 her lawyer sends me a ridiculous offer to settle thinking I'm now desperate
Nov/2014 wife asks for my counter offer again (her lawyer had stopped working on the case until she paid her bill so it sat for 6 months)
Mar/2015 I think we're actually close to settling
Apr/2015 Her lawyer fires her for non-payment of bill
Apr/2015 I get a letter from the court that my divorce petition is being dropped due to inactivity

The good news is I'm still with my kids and when that happened in April I decided screw it, it's "me time" and started exercising and losing weight. Bought a motorcycle. Started doing enjoyable things alone.

I have a new plan. I'm not giving up. I want out SO badly.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment