Pages

Search blog and web

3 things you just can't ask for...

Rewriting a post... think this thread asks my question better...

Based on my life experiences I have found three things that I don't believe we have any right to ask for:
Trust Respect Forgiveness

I believe these things have to be earned. Are there any holes in this logic? Factors that I have not considered before I consider this principle absolute?

Also in terms of forgiveness (which I made a thread about but deleted as I thought it's better asked here):

There's the argument of "forgiveness is more for the forgiver; ie moving on with life etc", but is such a passive approach the best when it comes to dealing with - for instance - infidelity? Or a spouse that shows his or her partner no respect?

When there are no consequences it only encourage more of that behavior in my opinion, do folks disagree with this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment