Pages

Search blog and web

When will it end?

My husband is addicted to the xbox one. We have been together for almost 5 years. Three children ages 4,2,5 months old(all boys) He has been playing the xbox since we dated. But it wasn't this bad. He works Monday-Friday. Right when he comes home(5 pm) he is on the game until sometimes 3am. He is here but he isn't here...the kids are dying for his attention. The kids do everything to make him talk to them. He used to play with the kids, help me with the kids. But now thats not the case. He acts like he doesnt see or hear anything that is going on. I'm a stay at home mom. He doesn't help with any housework...its like pulling teeth just to get him to take out the trash. I'm at the end of my rope with him. If I still lived in the same state as my family I would have been left. I'm trying to get him to take the job where my family is so I can leave him!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment