Pages

Search blog and web

I snubbed my husband

My husband was off from work yesterday and I had to go into the office. He did a great job with hanging out with the kids without me asking him to. We have two boys, 9 &13. I'm always up for sex and have never outright refused him in that area but I just couldn't go there last night. After he came home from visiting with a friend, he tried to wake me up but I feigned a deep sleep until he gave up. I was just not feeling sexual. Started a demanding job for less money and haven't been going to the gym so I feel just yucky about my physical appearance and myself overall. He had an affair 2 years ago that I discovered and I have worked hard on forgiving him and putting our marriage together and I was handling it but at times I still get resentful. :frown2:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment