Pages

Search blog and web

Husband won't communicate

H won't communicate

Thank you for taking the time to read as this is rather long. My husband and I have been married 18 years. We have our issues and I know we should be divorced but in the meantime, he doesn't communicate with me. He tells the kids he will do things for them then doesn't and when they come to me I have no clue what they are talking about. He doesn't discuss our finances with me and when he does its after there is a problem and he acts as if I should have known. He schedules appointments for the kids, doesn't tell me until it's too late then expects me to be available to take them.

We barely talk but even still, I put everything in our online calendar and make sure that he gets notifications that I scheduled something and then once a day reminders starting three days ahead so there is no excuse for things to get messed up. But he ignores those and then gets mad at me when he can't do something he knew about for days, weeks, or months.

I never wanted to use the online calendar and he used to get on me because I didn't like it but once I started using it, not only did he stop using it, he stopped even looking at it as well as stopped adding groceries we run out of to the grocery list I keep there.

I'm not perfect but I can at least say that there are no surprises with me when it comes to communication from telling him I gave the dog fresh water to how I feel to appointments, and I even ask him how much money I can spend at the grocery store.

If I ask him questions that require a yes or no answer THEN he has a lot to say but it almost never has anything to do with the question I asked.

He is always yelling at me and calling me names and acts as if it's my fault when things don't go as planned but the only other thing I can think to do is open the calendar on his phone for him and make him read it out loud to me.

I have tried on many occasions and taken many different approaches in trying to tell him how I feel about this and I admit that they always haven't been civil, but for the most part, I'm either asking him why he feels I should not be included in major and minor decesions as well as asked him why he refuses to keep me informed. We even talked about this with the therapist who was pretty useless because he seemed more interested in my husband's level of stress than in the depression I have been going through as a result of this as well as the well being of our marriage at all.

This causes many fights. Any suggestions besides divorce him? That will happen in time. I have my reasons.
Thank You once again for taking the time to read this.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment