Pages

Search blog and web

Need to vent!

Last night my husband was getting on our 12 year old son about studying for his English exam. Our son was frustrated and expressed to him that he basically didnt know how he was suppose to study. While I agreed with my husand, I basically stated to my husband that our son probably doesn't know where to begin. I wasn't finished speaking and my husband immediately jumped to the conclusion that I was making excuses for him(which, I was not).He went on a tirade at me accusing me of not encouraging him to study for the test. I'm on our son everyday aout his homework and studying. I immediately jumped to defend myself without getting a word in edgewise. Our two and a half year old son was in the room when all this took place. Meanwhile my husband words turned hurtful very quickly towards me as he dropped F-bombs. He then went into our bedroom and I followed. This is not common for my husband to act this way. I wasn't going to let him get away with twisting my w ords. I wanted to talk it out and resolve the issue. He told me to get out and I refused because I could not let it just go. Both kids were very upset and crying. He proceeded to call me the "B" word, go to hell and told me to go live with my " stupid sister". I hardley slept that night because I couldnt stop crying. He hurt me tremendously and I am very angry that our kids had to see him behave like that. I am not speaking to him. I can't, I'm too angry. I havn't even gotton an apology from him yet. I don't know what to do with the anger and sadness that I feel towards him. I want him to realize what he did was inexcusable and very hurtful.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment