Pages

Search blog and web

Crush being successful makes me unhappy? WTF

  • Thread Starter

Okay this is bizarre but hear me out, I will try to be as direct as possible.

Normally I wouldn't care what someone is doing in their spare time, but somehow this changes when I have a really big crush on someone. When that happens I feel like I become jealous of the majority of things - what she does, who she meets, and if it is something cool I don't just feel happy for her, but I also start to feel... bad and generally get that burning feeling in the stomach-chest area. It feels like subconsciously if she's happy, but not with me, then I would not feel happy; or another option is that if she has a more interesting and/or more successful life than me it would make me feel hurt.

How weird is that? Should I see a psychiatrist? I think I should; maybe a Freud analyst.

P.S. If that would help she already rejected me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment