Pages

Search blog and web

Reconciliation after separation

Hello everyone my wife and I were in the ending stashes of our divorce technically still are . We decided to give reconciliation for the idea of marriage she's 25 I'm 23 been married going on 3 years 1.5 of which were seperated. Originally I left from what my idea of mistreatment emotionally and mental at the point after a while I had lost all integrity and hope and left . She kept everything business house vehicles etc through the course of th divorce my wife did a series of co tenuous events which led to a fear and even dispising the person she is . I then became involved in another relationship which lasted a year and was so different I felt treated right and loved. I finally got on my feet work a home to live and I felt like I had regained myself . Shortly after I agreed with another try to the marriage for the sake of not breaking the marriage arrangement fully. I agreed to spend a few nights a week visit her church and do other than things she thoug ht would help . After a lil while I then started staying daily but still felt odd and unsure I still had my apartment with all my belongings . I quit my job to help with the business which I had a hard time doing due to how things tend to work out . More and more I was asked to bring my stuff back and close my apartment which I'm not ok with because o don't like how the relationship is and I made it clear that as a last resort before divorce we would have a testing period to see if anything changed. Although she talks nice and things went well in the beginning I find myself more and more unhappy and regretful In my decision of trying again. I've been frustrated and losing myself so I've told her I wanted to leave and began packing my things to leave . But we end up talking and I stay because I don't want her to hurt or cry .i offered to seperat our living arrangement again but still date and work on it but she has refused says the only way sh wants to work it out is if I'm 1 00% with her . I don't agree with that anymore but have such a hard time leaving again please help . Is my thinking of leaving again wrong ? Am I contributions to the problem I'm lost

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment