Pages

Search blog and web

No sexual intimacy with a new baby in the house.

Hello spouses with child/children,

For reference: DH= Dear husband, DS = Dear son.

DH and I don't have sex since the night before going into labor. We are newlyweds, and we became pregnant a year later. DS is now 4months old and he is breastfed.

There are three things I would like advice/recommendation/guidance about:

1) With a high-needs baby, how do you make time to have sexual intimacy with your spouse?

2) After delivery, it has been difficult to make the effort of looking appealing and attractive in the house, and even to me I look meh. I can no longer let my hair free because DS pulls it or grabs it (not to mention the hair loss due to childbirth), and my breasts are seen like feeding supply to both me and DH.

3) With all that, how do I go about keeping or making things spicy in our marriage?

Just a little background: I was a virgin until our wedding night, so I really don't have much experience on making things interesting sexually.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment