Pages

Search blog and web

need to vent!!!! can i have advice ?:(

  • Thread Starter

Long story short!! i have been having trouble with my boyfriends family for a while now about them not including me..ive posted threads in the past but things just get worse and i need to vent badly after something that happened..

Basically my boyfriend and his 2 sisters got tickets to a concert from their parents for christmas.

this past week details emerged that the sisters boyfriend also bought a ticket a while after christmas because she wanted him to drive them to the concert which was about 2hours away... i asked my boyfriend why i wasnt invited and he said he honestly didnt know that he was going, no one did but kept reassuring me that there was no way his parents bought his sisters boyfriend this ticket for christmas, kept saying he bought his own..

so anyway, new details emerged tonight after they were at the concert and i discovered they were sitting at the concert,meaning they obviously had to buy tickets together to get seats together!

im so angry at my boyfriend for lying to me.. his family have a history of not including me so im thinking he was just trying to protect me?! but the complete opposite has happened. i feel like this is a low blow for my boyfriend and his family.. i dont know what to do..my boyfriends family are very controlling so i know he wouldnt have got a say about the tickets anyway but i atleast expect him to have the decency to be honest and tell me the real reason why i wasnt going :( im going to have to wait til i see him to say something..if i say something..

advice please!!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment