Pages

Search blog and web

Who ISN'T in a relationship around me? Feeling awful.

  • Thread Starter

I feel so bitter. I don't know what to do.
Everyone around me is in a relationship. I'm not exaggerating...everyone I know. Literally everyone. They love talking about it and I'm happy to listen...happy for them but it becomes too much, even for me and I just want to tell them to shut up. I know they're not rubbing it in my face intentionally but it just hurts. I have friends younger than me who have already got marriage plans. I'm only 20.
One of my other friends just got married. Another one is going to pretty soon.
It's just everywhere I look, boyfriends and girlfriends and marriage. I feel so hopeless knowing nothing has happened to me and probably never will unless I tell my family to arrange something.

Does anybody else feel this hopeless?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment