Pages

Search blog and web

Wife cheated and I don't know what to do!!

My wife and I have been married for almost 4 years and have been together for 6. We have 2 children, one is 3 and the other is almost a year old. About a month ago I found out on my wifes birthday that she had been having an affair for 3 months with a co-worker. I use to work at this jon with her so everyone there knew she was married and I even knew the guy she cheated on me with. I found out by finding deleted texts on her phone after I started noticing her coming home late far too often.
They talked very sexual to each other and she even sent him pictures of herself naked while he never sent her one! The affair never was anything but meeting up to kiss and make out. When I confronted her about it she was devestated and didn't know how to react. She said she felt awful about it and didn't know how it got out of hand. She said that it was because I stopped working there and when I did I stopped talking to her about work and stuff. She said he always talked to her about work until one night when he asked her to meet him somewhere so they could discuss work matter.
It eventually led to him kissing her and then it escalated from there. They did have sex one time which was about 5 days before I found out.
I was COMPLETEY destroyed and confused when I found out. She has never acted like the person to cheat. We are very private people. She has no friends and neither do I so we have always been each others support. It just doesnt make sense how this could happen. There were no signs of her being unhappy or anything and again she just ISNT the time to do this yet she did.
She immediately told the guy she was done stopped talking to him and has pulled a complete 180 and is now the perfect wife and is doing everything I ask her to do. She is truly the person I "thought" I was married to before this.
The problem is that I have always had ZERO tolerance for cheating due to it happening to me in previous past 2 relationships. She truly is sorry, I can see it and I do believe she would never do this again but I just don't know if I can get over it. Are there some people who even if the spouse did EVERYTHING right they still couldn't work it out. I feel like thats me and I hate that because I want my children to have their parents together but I just don't know how I can ever get over this hurt or ever get close to trusting her again. Please help!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment