Pages

Search blog and web

Guys are confusing

  • Thread Starter

Long post alert. Sorry. This is complicated.

I'm friends with some guys who are graduating soon, and really good friends with another girl. Basically one guy and the girl are together and I used to fancy this guy, but now we're just friends and that's ok.

But recently, the other dude, who I don't feel attracted to, has been coming onto me. I thought we were just friends, which would have been fine, but tonight he found where I was working and we talked for a bit and then he said he wanted to kiss me, so i casually went along with it, not giving lots to it, but being polite. It was really awkward because I was trying to do my work, but he was quite horny and I think he would have further if i'd've let him. He lives far from me and is going home this weekend, which I'm quite relieved about because this is really distracting me from my essay.

This was the first kiss that was kind of mutual (the other couple have been on-stage or the guy's been the instigator), and it wasn't unpleasant but I certainly didn't feel anything.

I feel really uncomfortable with this and am worried he has got the wrong impression. He said we can "make it work" but I said I'd think about it. I'm fed up of his messages and texts and thought our relationship was purely professional/just friends and was fairly ok with that. I don't want to ruin our working friendship and I also know he's on the re-bound and that I may have just been an easy target.


What do you think I should do? I don't want to be in a relationship with him, but I don't want to spoil our friendship (I think it might be too late for that tbh). He's not a bad person, but I don't feel attracted to him. Surely it's a bit harsh to say that though? We will have no reason to stay in contact once he's left and I want to start next year afresh. I don't want to hurt his feelings but I don't want him to think my replying to his messages is flirting, there are no 'kisses' or anything...

Help?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment