Please keep anon as there are people I know on here.
Basically I am a 20yr old girl at uni wondering how people ACTUALLY go about finding a FWB/FB… it seems so much more taboo for girls to be looking around for this. I just got out of a relationship and am looking for fun… however it's just like I've been in a relationship for so long I actually forgot how to do this kind of thing?!
Basically I am a 20yr old girl at uni wondering how people ACTUALLY go about finding a FWB/FB… it seems so much more taboo for girls to be looking around for this. I just got out of a relationship and am looking for fun… however it's just like I've been in a relationship for so long I actually forgot how to do this kind of thing?!
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment