Hi all
So this girl I've got to know over the couple of weeks (through Uni work) is a real laugh, we seem to get on and have a grin whenever we see each other. My dilemma is, she is quite popular throughout the class, and hence I don't know if what we do/have is any different to other males, ie jokey and having fun.
Any way that can help me know better whether what we have is unique, or more than just a standard male/female friendship?
Thanks for help!!
Billy
So this girl I've got to know over the couple of weeks (through Uni work) is a real laugh, we seem to get on and have a grin whenever we see each other. My dilemma is, she is quite popular throughout the class, and hence I don't know if what we do/have is any different to other males, ie jokey and having fun.
Any way that can help me know better whether what we have is unique, or more than just a standard male/female friendship?
Thanks for help!!
Billy
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment