Pages

Search blog and web

what does he want from me?

  • Thread Starter

Ok so this guy randomly approached me in uni and asked if I had facebook and then added me on there. He messages me almost every day (90% of the time he starts the conversations) so I thought he really liked me, and he also asks alot of questions to do with what I find attractive, whether or not I like beards and what I look for in a partner etc. But then I found out that he had a fiance and when I asked about her he said oh she's my potential fiance it's still early days and then when I asked more he said actually she's my fiance. And when I asked why he said potential he said 'I'm just joking with you'.

So anyway what does he want from me?

He also asked me stuff like what would your parents do if you were with a guy from outside your race and also whether or not I mind if the guy was younger than me (this guy is a year younger than me).

Also before approaching me I used to see him around alot and he'd stare alot and smile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment