Pages

Search blog and web

Was I used?

Hey.

I met this girl at my new job, however she is leaving for Uni soon so i didn't do anything about it. But she asked for my number. After a few days of chatting. We planned to go out to dinner but I had to cancel because she was ill. Then i made another date for us but she couldn't come to that either because she was going out with a mate. Finally i made another date but she said she couldn't because she had to go out with her mum.

Then we were working together and she started kissing me.The following day she started talking about wanting to have sex as she hadn't had it in a while. But I told her i was a virgin and wanted to wait a little bit longer before we did. She started to say how it was weird for her when we were kissing as she is used to sex, and it was different with me. But she said she liked me and was willing to wait till I was ready.

However today she texts me saying she can't do this anymore, said I'm more into this than she is. And she said she has a lot going on at the moment. But says I'm a lovely guy but she leaves on Saturday for Uni in London and we haven't even been on a date. Even though i made 3 and she cancelled everyone.

I'm not really sure what she wanted out us to be honest. I really like her and wanted a relationship. I miss her http://static1.tsrfiles.co.uk/7.3/im...lies/frown.png

Any advice would be great.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment