Pages

Search blog and web

Waking up at 50

Not exactly sure where to begin I have spent the last 26 years of my marriage lying about having orgasms-- with a man who thinks sex is over once he has an orgasm.

I have finally decided enough is enough but certainly do not want to admit I have been dishonest.
My husband and I have have sex twice a week sometimes more I am not satisfied with the quality of the sex.

I have a very hard time relaxing and being on the receiving end of pleasure just for myself. My husband is willing to do most things but he really thinks sex is over once he has an orgasm which makes me very sad. He also thinks his penis is all it takes to get me aroused this is my fault at this point-- maybe he is just lazy?

I have told him repeatedly to the point of anger that sex is just not about his orgasm-- but he continues to lay back once he is "done".:mad::scratchhead:

I have never masturbated and the few times I have tried I have thought what is the point of this, I am dead down there-- I do not fantasize either.

About a week ago I did put the vibrator on before we had sex to get my body ready-- along with the stockings and thong. Seemed to help but still I do not think I had an orgasm, just wetter sex-- I have no problem with lubrication not in menopause yet.

Hope this is somewhat clear.

I want good satisfying sex with the man I love and who loves me.





Thoughts ideas? I am ready for your judgement--




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment