Pages

Search blog and web

Psychology of why some guys like bitches

(And some girls like assholes)

I'm falling for this girl who is acting like a bitch. She plays mind games. In the few weeks since I've known her, I've seen her behavior and have been able to see how manipulative she can be with people. She has a job where she is 'in charge' to some extent. She got a bunch of guys who work with her to help her move. I don't think she paid them, she just used her authority. She also pushes my other male roommate around, using her good looks to get him to do what she wants. In short, she doesn't mind using people to get her needs met.

Until I showed interest in her, she had respected me and NOT tried to get anything out of me. Now that I've shown interest, she has started asking me to do things for her. And I've obliged. And I'm starting to feel used.

I posted in another thread about her here:
http://www.relationship-forums.com/s...ad.php?t=44248

Anyway now she seems very cold to me. After we almost had sex (I decided not to because I wanted it to work out). Now she is being hot/cold. Very cold especially. It fucked with my head really bad. For whatever reason, I really really want her. I don't get this way with nice girls. With nice girls I'm not motivated enough to charm them or to work really hard to get their love and attention. But something about me really likes to work hard. I want to please this girl and I'm afraid of losing her.

I'm curious what people think about this. Is it childish behavior on her part or is she smart and strong? Are people who fall for people like this, guys and girls, masochistic, foolish, having low self esteem, or what??

My cousin and I were talking about this last week actually. He said somethng like "I'm not intrigued by girls who are too nice to me. I get bored. My ex girlfiend was a bitch and messed with my head and I'm still in love with her." He is still sleeping with her by the way even though she married someone else. Go figure, she is definitely a selfish bitch.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment