Pages

Search blog and web

Need advice on telling my friend i don't like her boyfriend much.

Anon please.

Basically i got an old school friend who i've known for 13 years now, and she has a bf, they've been together for 3 months and of course adore one another. Like most couples do when they start going out.
But she keeps inviting me out every week to go out and meet up with her boyfriend and his friend. But i'm finding it uncomfortable around her boyfriend and him friend. because i got told his friend likes me, who is about 17 years older then me :/ and it makes me feel uncomfortable. Her boyfriend also makes jokes about it which makes matters worse.
But now her boyfriend has started flirting with me on fb and talking most days and also doing the same to another friend of mine to which i don't think she knows this is going on.

I'm one of these people who normally straight away tell the other person this is going on and be truthful about stuff like this is its happening, but my friend had gotten so clingy to her boyfriend that I'm scared she will turn her back on me and choose him.
I've never personally been in this situation where a friends boyfriend flirts with me. but i remember a month ago her boyfriend flirted with one of our friends and found out, but she did nothing about it.
But i feel as though she wont believe me and think i'm making stuff up or that she will hate me.

What can i do?
I'm just uncomfortable and stuck in this situation by this all that I'm avoiding going out with her.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment