Pages

Search blog and web

Long distance relationship dilemma, looking for advice

We've been together for just over a year, most of which has been long-distance. We're going to be long-distance for the foreseeable future, as i'm a uni student and he's not, unless of course, something is done to close the gap. By this, I mean he moves to my city. Something we've spoken about before but have refrained from going into any great detail about as we are only young. I am so sure that he is the guy I want to spend my life with (sorry, so soppy, I know). But when and how do you decide to make such a big move? How do we actually come to a decision as to when he will move to my city? We've already confirmed that we both definitely want this to happen at some point- he's told me he wants to spend the rest of his life with me too. I've never been so certain of any feeling in my life. The distance is just sitting between us though, and I want to know when the right time to close the gap will be! Any advice much apprecia ted




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment