Pages

Search blog and web

is he into me or should i be worried?

i know that hes never been a good texter. Ive waited days for a text before. I don't mind that, i don't mind waiting. As he has already said he prefers phone calls. Im just confused as to whether he actually likes me or if hes just playing games with my head.

When i first met him, we really hit it off. I was drunk and he looked after me. He held my hand, we hugged a lot and at the end of the night shared 2 kisses. We exchanged numbers and although we didn't text alot, he use to send me really long paragraphs. He would ask me about things in my life and would seem genuinely interested in me. But it kind of fizzled out after a while. I then came to the realisation at the time when it first happened he was in a relationship. However shortly after they broke up. I HATE cheaters which is why im confused as to why im still very interested in him. Everyone i know that knows him says hes an amazing guy, so i think im willing to take the risk in hope it was a drunken mistake.

Anyway 3 months later i went away on a football trip,he initiated meeting up as he was there too. And we ended up seeing him at a club. We was once again very drunk and the only way i can describe it, is he was "all over me". Dancing, kissing, holding my hand etc etc. he asked me if we wanted to stay at his hotel and i agreed. my friend by then was in a really bad state so he helped me get her home. He even asked permission to hold her hand to keep her upright. When we got back to his, we put my friend to bed on the floor and got into his bed. we didnt have sex. he made it very clear that he wasnt using me for sex and that if i was too tired we wouldnt do it. We spent the night talking, hugging, kissing as you do. it was really sweet. we messed around a lot had what we called "tickle wars". he was really sweet, we had cute little kisses, and he kissed all over my face. every time i yawned he kept asking me if i was okay, and kept kissing my forehead. he would do things like stroke my face and look into my eyes. he let me sleep in his top and in the morning we was just laying there and he wiped off my make up with his thumb (which i thought was adorable).

We then went back to our hotel to freshen up and he said that we would see him later. Which we did. me him my bestfriend and his all get along really well. so we spent the day joking and laughing etc. when we first met them that day, he stood up so i could sit in his seat which i thought was lovely.
(im sorry if im just listing things here)
when we was walking to the ground i was talking to his friend and he asked me "whats going on with you and him then" now im not stupid, i know for a fact theyd already talked about it. so im wondering what this means? is he trying to find out for his friend? anyway i said nothing and laughed and he looked at me and said yeah right. i quickly moved the conversation on as i didnt know how to answer when i was so unsure myself.

On the way to the ground, he held my hand for a while but due to the atmosphere i didnt mind that it wasnt for long. id had a bit to drink and he once again kept asking if i was okay, using his hand to guide me on my lower back. etc. he bought me fags and jokily said "look how much ive spent on you" with a really cheeky smile.

after the game we was walking back and we was walking on our own holding hands. he asked me lots of questions about my life and my family. and he told me alot about his life and family. it was a pretty deep and long conversation. which made me happy because guys dont usually do that with anyone do they?

we all went back to the club to look for my friends phone. however my legs hurt so we stayed behind. i was leaning on something and he wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder. and we stayed like his for a while. i knew he was leaving soon so i just wanted to cherish it. we then walked back to their hotel so they could catch their taxi to the airport as they were going on holiday to spain. we was holding hands and he squeezed it, so i squeezed back. half way back he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled to be closer to him. we spoke about the football and he put his hand into my back pocket and i put my arm around his waist. and we didnt have to talk, it just felt so natural.

when we was saying goodbye, i asked him if he wanted his top back (which i had on me) and he said no we can sort that out a different time if i wanted to. we then hugged for about 5 minutes and kissed twice. he asked me if the next time i was seeing him was the (so and so) away game. which i said yes, as we had made plans to stay at my hotel with me so i wasnt alone. we hugged once again and slowly let go of eachothers hands. (it felt just like a movie).

however i facebook messaged him saying thank you for looking after us and great time. he read it and didnt reply. should i be worried about this? i know hes in spain but i dont see why you would ignore someone after ALL of that...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment