Pages

Search blog and web

How to get trust back?

Hello, I wondered if anyone could help me?

Me and my best friend have had a massive argument and I have done such a bad thing and feel so guilty now I have hurt her http://static1.tsrfiles.co.uk/7.3/im...lies/frown.pngWe had previously given each other our facebook passwords (bad idea i know) and we basically had a big argument on facebook and she blocked me leaving the argument un resolved. I stupidly logged onto her facebook account to unblock myself so I could chat to her again to say I'm sorry and try to get the argument resolved, but I feel so bad for logging into her account! I told her I logged into my account and that blew it, now she can't trust me she won't even talk to me and says she never wants to be my friend again.
Our friendship is really important to me and I would do anything for us to be friends again but I regret what I have done so much http://static1.tsrfiles.co.uk/7.3/im...lies/frown.png any tips on how to get her to trust me again? It was just the heat of the moment I would never normally go on her account ever!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment