Pages

Search blog and web

How do I convince her to stay with me? Please help.

Fell in love with a girl, I'm so happy when we're in a relationship.

She has borderline personality disorder, paranoid schizophrenia and manic depression. Yes, it's rare that the first two are diagnosed together but all 3 have been diagnosed by medical professionals. We fall out over petty things more often than average couples due to these three, I get upset but I'm ok because I would still have her.

I love her, she loves me. I want to be with her, she wants to be with me (she's said this).

However, she has ended our relationship after a petty falling out, even though this results in a great deal of sadness to both me and her (her probably more, due to her mental disorders). I'm heartbroken.

She says that she's ending it for me because she's a "total *******" and that I "deserve someone better". I don't want anyone else, only her. She basically think she knows what I need and isn't really considering what I WANT. I know more than anyone what I need and it's her. We've broken up very briefly in the past but now it feels like it's for good this time.

How do I convince her to stay with me?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment