Pages

Search blog and web

Had a dream about my wife with another man

I was surprised to have a vivid dream the other night regarding my wife having sex with another man.
The way the dream went is that I found out about the sexual affair after the fact, there was a sex tape involved
and I was actually very excited to see it! I was turned on by the prospect of watching it.
My wife and I were very "matter-of-fact" about the whole thing, I wasn't upset, angry or shocked and she wasn't hiding it. She wasn't flaunting it or anything, it was just treated like something that happened and we were both OK with it.
I didn't watch the sex tape in the dream, I woke up before that but I remember asking her something about the guy's equipment and she said "you'll see" with a smile.

I've seen other posts here and elsewhere about the fantasy some guys have of seeing their wife with another man. I was shocked at first, then started to entertain it a bit and eventually, or so I thought, dismissed it.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment