Pages

Search blog and web

Fell for a stripper......

Its been since last summer since I have been on here. Anyways, after months of not meeting a new woman, I thought it was time to go visit the local strip club for the first time. This was January, and as you can imagine, me being without female attention for 6 months at the ripe age of 24, I became hooked. I became a casual once a weeker customer there until about April when this new girl started working there. She was everything I was attracted to, young, petite, nice, good personality. She gave me her number the first night I paid for a dance from her. Not to bring myself up or anything, but she always only gives her numbers to customers that are regulars, spending hundreds if not thousands on her a month. I had just spent $20. So I legitimately believed something might be right. Over the next couple months I came in more just to see her. We would talk during the week like we were friends. Eventually it got to the point, more recently, where it became more involved, we would make out and there would be more touching. She also started sending me sexy pictures. At this point we also started to see each other outside of the club. Never at either of our places, it was always to dinner or an outing. Eventually I became curious of some of her facebook postings. For one, she put that she was in a relationship. I asked with who and she said it was just to try and get rid of this one creeper. I learned of a possible other guy, a friend of hers for years after that. She played it off as no, im not the relationship type and nobody wants to date a stripper. I believed it somewhat. More events happened, mostly her ditching me more and more but always treating me very special still. Our closeness was questioned by every other person in the club, owners, managers, customers, other dancers. Everyone had the highest respect for her and always said she spoke very highly of me. This girl is now the exact opposite in my mind. Manipula tive to every one she is around to make them believe she is the best. Found out today that the guy I suspected her of being with finally said he was in a relationship and posted a picture of the two of them together.

Its amazing how far this girl went thru to make a few extra bucks. I highly doubt this boyfriend of hers knows much about her club doings. I actually feel bad for the guy. I knew deep down inside nothing would probably never happen.......but im a guy, I got roped in. Ill let that be my lame excuse. So let this be a warning tale for all you out there in a situation like this. It doesn't have to be a stripper either. It could be someone manipulating many different people to get what they want.

So now I don't know what to do with myself. Work and then come home and lay on the couch til I work the next day.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment