Pages

Search blog and web

emo hair, facebook and a nervous young man

Hi guys. Looking for some advice about a girl I met recently.

When it comes to girls, I have a certain type that I go for. I like short haired emo type but with a certain sort of face which I can't really describe in words. Their personality has to match what I'm looking for and I have to be able to hold a long conversation with them. I'm talking about girls I want to date/marry/fall in love with etc.

Now I was in a long term relationship with a girl for 4 years, she matched the above description. We broke up in January because it just wasn't working and since then I've been out with a few girls. None of them have matched the above description and to be honest I wasn't really into any of them properly. I mean sure they were good looking/easy to talk to but none of them really interested me in the way my ex and other girls had done in the past.

Anyways, I went out with a few friends on Friday night and one of them brought some friends with him. There was this one girl who I just seemed to get on with. She had the exact look I go for and she was very good looking. Plus her taste in books/films/music were pretty similar to mine. We only spoke properly for about 5-10 minutes but it was a great conversation and for the first time in ages, the attraction I felt came naturally. At the end of the night I couldn't help myself, so I asked my friend what she was like. He told me that she only likes to have casual sex and that she isn't looking for a relationship. He said that she would probably sleep with me once and that was all I would get, if anything.

I don't want to sleep with her once, I would rather see her a few more times and then progressively become friends. I don't want a relationship either but whatever, as long as I get to hang out with her, I'm not really bothered.

None of this has anything to do with the issue. The issue is that she is drop dead gorgeous and I'm not. If we were judging this on looks, she is way out of my league. However, from what I can tell, our personalities are very similar and I reckon we'd get on like a house on fire. Furthermore, I totally suck at asking girls out, I've only met her once and I probably won't see her again. Therefore I have to do this entire thing through facebook.

So how do I do this thing? I've never liked instant chat messengers and I'm not really good at expressing myself through them. Should I just ask her out straight away? As in "Hi, would you like to go for a drink on Wednesday?" Or should I talk to her on there and get to know her through that?

I guess I'm just nervous because I like her alot. I don't usually find it difficult to talk to women but it's a different story when I really fancy the pants off of them.

Thanks in advance!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment