Pages

Search blog and web

Do you think White 'British' Children are more disrespectful to their parents?

Hi guys... I do not intend to offend anyone here but I really would like an open debate with a lot of people, arguments for and against.

Anyways Im from a Pakistani heritage and me and my family live in a multi-cultural area so lots of different cultures from Africa to Poland to Pakistan to India etc. Me and my aunty were talking about children and she thinks that white British people do not respect/care for their parents as much as apposed to other children in different countries, but I argued saying they do look after their parents a lot and respect them more.

She said that her colleagues (who are white) have children who swear at them, hit them, be rude to them and she knows a lot of children send their parents to nursing homes instead of taking care of their parents. I remember in school that my white friends used to tell me that they always used to swear at their parents and didn't really care about their parents and couldn't wait o move out! I have heard and seen a lot of foreigners talk good about their parents and have never heard them swear or say much bad avoid their parents (apart from the odd few). I do think it all depends on the parenting but I think my aunty might be right? I have also travelled a lot and I have seen in other countries that the children to genuinely do so much more for their parents!

Do you agree/disagree?

N.B: I am not trying to be racist or anything.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment