Pages

Search blog and web

Celebrity Crushes - the dirty details! ;)

Because let's be fair, there are some celebs that just make your knees buckle. So, I'm going to admit to a few.
  1. my deep abiding love, Alexander SkarsgÄrd, of True Blood fame. I've had it for him since Generation Kill. He's got that slow, sexy smile, and he can say more with a facial tic than most people can in an entire scene. He's like the love child of Hugo Weaving and Michelangelo's David, Also, his dad is an amazing actor, too.
  2. Joe Manganiello, also of True Blood. Because if you saw Magic Mike, you'd know how fabulous he can be. He's adorable, and he's sweet, and he is one BIG dude... and that growl gets me right to my toes.

    OK, those are the simple ones.
  3. #3, Stana Katic, of Castle. I swear, if I see her come out of that pool in that brown bathing suit one more time, I will die. Of dehydration. From drooling. And, of course, I get to geek out every time I watch the show, and there's that episode where they crash the Russian poker game and when she gets dressed up for that, oh god, does my heart flutter...
  4. #4, Angie Harmon. I fell in love with Law & Order, not because of Jerry Orbach (who was awesome) or Chris Noth (who is still sexy as fuck), but because of her. That gravelly voice, that long flowing hair, the wit... *wibble*.

So, that's the short version of my "honey-do" list. As in, "honey, if the opportunity ever arose, fuck you, i'm doing these people". :twisted:

So. Yours? I'll even up the ante - is there anyone who might make you switch teams if they propositioned you? All hypotheticals, of course - seriously, I'm a scientist in New Jersey, not an agent in LA or anything like that - so have some fun with it.

And yeah, maybe I'm looking to add to my list and I need ideas....




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment