Pages

Search blog and web

Whether to leave or to stay

I am an Indian woman married for 7 years with a 5 year old son. I left my job when I conceived and I am full time mommy ever since. Problem is my husband and I are staying in the marriage because of our son. We have nothing in common, he hates me. Earlier we used to stay with his parents. However my MIL was very possessive of her son and created misunderstanding. Since it is an arranged marriage, he believed his mother and started hating me, Now we are staying separately but he blames me for his separation with this parents and is least interested in me. she still does planning and plotting and tries her best to fill his mind against me. I don't even remember when was the last time we had sex.
I am not earning and am totally dependent on him financially. Evn if I start earning after a gap of 5 years, I will not get a good paying job. I am staying in the marriage for a better and secure future of my son. My husband earns well and loves our son. So we are sticking to the marriage. We don't talk much. He comes home late and leaves early. HE has a drinking problem and is least bothered about me, my feelings and whatever I say.
However, it is completely lonely. I cannot share my feelings with anybody, not even my parents as they will feel bad for me and get sad. How do I cope up with all this? I am very emotional and can't stay happy in such a scenario.What do I do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment