Pages

Search blog and web

What is wrong with me?

I'm an 18 year old guy, I'm decently good looking, funny and charming; anyway, I do get quite a lot of attention from girls. The thing is, I barely ever pull.. It's not like I dont have the opportunities to, I just never take them. With me, if I dont like the girl, then I won't bother trying to pull her, regardless of how hot she is, and regardless of how much attention she pays me.

There is also another girl, who I have feelings for, she's all round quite attractive, she recieves atleast three times the attention I get from girls anyway... It's clear that she may have feelings for me, but whenever she displays these feelings, I suddenly lose interest, and I sort of change conversation, or calm the situation down.

Also I've been speaking to a girl on Facebook, I dont like to objectify but she's around a 7 out of 10, and she seems quite keen. I asked to meet up with her, or sort of hinted at the possibility that I might see her.. when she agreed, I turned her down, and couldn't be bothered anymore. I'm not sure if this is because the girl whom I have feelings for is actually away, and I've met up with her just the two of us before, and we're pretty close, that I'd almost feel guility... or is it a case of, I lose interest in things I know I can get?

I don't know what is wrong with me, at this rate I'll never find anyone. I'd give up anything to get the girl I have feelings for, I just don't know whats wrong with me, whenever she asks questions, or gives me the opportunity to express how I feel, I just crumble.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment