Pages

Search blog and web

What did I do wrong?

So we met on holiday, clique I know, basically we spent a lot of time with eachother over the week and enjoyed eachothers company etc, but I wasn't really expecting anything because of the distance between us (around 200 miles I guess)

So when we got back he contacted me which surprised me loads, we talked constantly basically non stop for around 3 weeks, the conversation just flowed no one was making more effort than they other it just felt natural, we didn't discuss taking it further or anything but I thought we was quite happy with how things were going.

Then all of a sudden, he just doesn't text me back, and its not like I noticed a change in how he was texting me like warning signs such as 1 word answers, blunt texts, general disinterest or anything like that, his last text was quite long, was asking me questions and generally showing he liked me as normal, so I'm so confused as to why he never texted back?

Now I don't want to text him again because I don't want to jump to conclusions or annoy him but its been a few days now so I presume he isn't going to bother now, I just wondered where I went wrong with this?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment