Pages

Search blog and web

Revenge affair? what was i thinking

Hi All

I've been looking and the site tentative to post, but i did share my story a while back and received some great advice.
A bit of background:
We've been married for 3 years, together for 10 years and have 2 great kids (5yr old girl and 1.5yr old boy). When i was pregnant with my last born i caught dear hubby in the act. It was a friday and i was 37 weeks pregnant. He and i had an argument (nothing major really) the night before, i was complaining to him that he's spending too much time shooting zombies on his xbox and less time with me. He would literally come to bed midnight everynight, i had to beg for foot massages, i was horny as hell and just needed his attention, i would literally beg for sex in the last month or so of my pregnancy. So the friday he had a work party to attend and i was left home with my daughter (i work full time but was on maternity leave). During the day he tried to talk via text and i told him we'll talk face-to-face when he gets back from work. Later on that day he tell me that his cellphone battery is almost flat and that they are at the function. 9pm...10pm and still no word from him an d his phone goes to voicemail. A few mins after 10pm after putting my daughter to bed an dragging my swollen feet i decide to check look outside the house, i really don't know how but i just had a feeling to go outside. Lo and behold his car was parked a few feet away from our side and there was another car next to his. Instantly i thought the worst like maybe he's shot or something. So i walk up to the car, trembling like you won't believe. I look into his car and its misty so i open the door and it open...i tell u the world froze!! his pants were down and he was getting a BJ from some skank! They were both drunk and since the 10yrs together he's only drank twice, we both don't like alcohol. I was shocked to say the least. I'm really suprised that my water didn't break at that time. There was screaming and hair grabbing between me and the chic etc. and he tried to stop the fight. I exposed him immediately to both our parents. At first he told me the chic was the company's r eceptionist. A week after hearing that story, i forced him to call her his story was a little shady. I spoke to the "receptionist" and she had no idea what i was talking about. She sounded like she's telling the truth but for all i know they could've discussed it and agree with each other that she should deny it. After the call he gave me a new version of the story, apparantly he met the chic at some pub that he decided to go pass after his work function. I don't know who goes drinking and leaving their 37 weeks pregnant wife and toddler alone at home but anyways.
So that was excatly 19 months ago (my baby's age) and fast forward we did IC and MC and he's been doing this ok'is. He's stuck to the story that he doesn't know the chic and that night wasn't something he planned, i don't know if i buy the story but i've learnt to live with it. For a while i carried a lot of anger and resent against him because i thought we were happy...i'm even not sure if i believe in "happily ever after" anymore but i'm surving, i had a lot of triggers and its even harder if you catch the incident in the act, the images never disappear. There's been weird weird instances happening like one morning some girl sent him her picture, it was a normal picture but he didn't have her number saved. So i asked him about it and he said "oh that's...we went to high school together" i started probing and the story changed to "its a work colleague and they just chat everynow n then"...why lie about it?!?!?! arggggg so we fought, i called her and she confirmed that they w ork together, i asked her if there's something happening and she said no. So we rugswept that incident.

Fast forward to 2 weeks ago i was looking for some book to buy and there was a local ad posted of someone selling the book. I called him and he didn't have the book anymore so he took my numbers and said he'll ask around he might know someone with it. We started chatting. Last week we met, there was an instant sexual attraction and i ended up sleeping with him that night, husband was out of town. We still chatting and i know that i'm in fog. He's married and has a child. We've been speaking and feelings are slowly merging. I know this is wrong. Somehow i dont feel bad for my husband coz he's hurt me enough and i hate myself for stopping low to that level. The OM told me his wife cheated on him also, who knows if that's true. Anyways that's where i'm at. I know what to do (end things with OM and tell hubby) but i need some advice please




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment