Pages

Search blog and web

How to get him to want to come back

Together 10 years, married for 4, 2 kids, gone for 7 weeks. He has been saying for te past 4 weeks he is unsure if he wants to work on things or continue along this road of separation/divorce. He says he doesn't know how to fix it or if he can. We have been intimate but he says he is scared to kiss me because he is scared to feel nothing. I know most people will think he is cheating but I know he isn't. I would just like some advice as to how I can make it so he wants to come home and work on our marriage. Any success stories?

He left after a fight and says we fought too much and I nagged him about working too
Much. Life got busy and we didnt necessarily make time for each other even though we would be together.
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment