Pages

Search blog and web

How does something so good.............

Get so damn bad. Every relationship starts out great and over the years things happen... I am still trying to figure out what in the hell happened to what I now call my marriage now. I don't know where it went so wrong.

We were happy once, it feels like it was another life. I was head over heals in love with the my husband. I never knew I could feel that way about someone. I have never felt that way about anyone! It was like dying and going to heaven, like a dream that you never want to wake up from, then in turns in to one big nightmare...and you can't seem to get out of it, no matter what you do. It is always on repeat, never ending..

I never in a million years thought we would ever be where we are now... Every one who knows us calls us the "perfect couple" and we used to be, not so much now.. People don't see what goes on out of sight. Just because people assume someone looks happy doesn't mean they are.

I truly believe in marriage and not divorce, that is why i have stuck around for so long....Hoping and praying that things would work out, they have just gotten worse. You have to try to do everything and anything to make it work, but it takes two people to make a marriage work. You can't expect one to do all the heavy lifting when the other just watches you do it.

You just get the a point where you can't do anymore alone and your partner just sits there and watches you in complete agony.. You can't keep going with out it really effecting your health. Someone you thought you knew so well, is someone you don't really know at all.

I have finally come to the conclusion that my marriage is over and has been for a little while. I just wasn't willing to give it up so easily.. It still doesn't hurt any less.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment