Pages

Search blog and web

First Post

Been following this forum for awhile. Thank you to everyone that shares. I have to limit my intake of this information posted here because I find that I get way too negative.

I am currently rebuilding my relationship with my GF whom had a 6mos+ PA/EA with her boss. Going to couple therapy tonight as a matter of fact. We are at 7 mos. after D-day. I am on antidepressants in order to cope better.

Not all is roses.. but I am fighting for it as much as I can. I have enough faith left in her and us, to hold on to what we have and what we are working towards.

I have never been brought to my knees like this before and I have been through some pretty terrible **** in my life. NOTHING, comes close.

The emotional/physical toll that her affair has had on me is astronomical. I never anticipated or expected such a thing or effect on my life. Definitely a life changing event.

My empathy, compassion and unconditional love goes out to all those whom have gone through this as well.

I wish I had been educated about infidelity years ago. Now my obsession about it makes me a surviving expert of sort.

I hope all those suffering out find (as am I) find peace.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment